Event Design & Styling
You’ve tackled the planning and are so psyched to get started on the fun stuff like designing your wedding. You know what you like but can’t make sense of how to bring it all together to create one cohesive look.
Well that’s where we come in. We’re here to assist you in all the aesthetic decisions that guarantee a cohesive and stylish look while providing an amazing experience for your guests.
You’re probably wondering how that all works. Am I right?
You can learn about our event design process below.
Our Event Design Process
1 – Collaborate & Plan
- First, we learn about you, your style and desires in a “getting to know you” session
- Provide access to design and planning tools
- Build an overall mood board for your wedding or event
- Develop floor plans and layouts for all aspects of the event (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception)
- Create a full design plan starting with your guest welcome gifts to your dance party
2 – Source, Design & Create
- Select and secure the necessary rentals and decor (tables, chairs, china, linens, candles, etc.)
- Select and secure vendor team for the design (floral designer, specialty items, lighting, etc.)
- Choose a stationary designer and design paper items – invitation suite, menus, signage, place cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Centerpiece design and tablescape mock up
3 – Produce & Execute Event Design
- Coordinate, delivery, distribute and check-in rental items
- Create and execute production schedule for design team
- Coordinate and manage the design team for set up and styling of event
- Onsite for breakdown and clean up of event
Want to see some of our work? You can find some of the weddings we’ve designed in our portfolio here.
Looking for more design inspiration? Follow us on Instagram!
You can connect with us through our contact form or email us at email@example.com to chat more about our design service.