Full Planning & Design
Of course, our favorite service is full planning and design!
With our full wedding planning serivce, we are there with you every step of the way. From the initial meeting where we uncover all of the details that you are wanting for your wedding day to the last guest leaves on the night of your wedding, we work with you through every detail.
Though they are too numerous to list in their entirety, here are some typical details that we might handle as your full-service wedding planner:
• Budget creation and management
• Vendor reccomendation and selection – catering, floral designers, musicians, and more
• Arranging and attending catering meetings and tastings
• Compiling rental orders
• Developing table layouts and diagrams of the event spaces
• Vendor contract review
• Building a detailed timeline of events for the wedding day and all activities leading up to it
• Locating and arranging rehearsal dinners
• Arranging guest lodging and transportation
• Developing an overall design plan and working to execute this vision
• Stationery selection and wording
• Advance walk thru of all event sites
• Prepare and deliver welcome baskets for guests
• Staffing to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly
• Complete wedding day management
• Bridal emergency kit on site at all times
• And much more!
Are you ready to chat about full service planning with us?
We’d love to work with you. Connect with us via our contact form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 845-430-6394.
Elite Wedding and Event Planning, was fabulous. I would recommend Angela as a wedding planner for any bride whether you are having a small or large wedding. What a difference it makes. Angela has a great personality and will make you feel at ease from your first meeting. She will take your vision and bring it to life. And if you are not exactly sure what you need, she will give you the greatest suggestions and recommendations. And she has many connections from bakeries to officiants. Angela has great advice without being pushy. She really listens to what you want.
Catskill, New York