Partial Wedding Planning
Did you take care of some of your wedding details, but got stuck somewhere along the way? Maybe you got super busy at work and are now running out of time leading up to your wedding. Or you just didn’t realize how much effort planning your destination wedding would be? Partial Planning can help with situations just like these.
Partial Wedding Planning is designed to assist you, specifically in the areas that you find the most stressful or where you feel most overwhelmed in your wedding planning.
We’d love to step in and save you from the stress by:
• Working with you to create a planning timeline to help you stay on track
• Recommending quality vendors
• Giving you guidance on delicate etiquette situations
• Giving you access to exclusive online planning tools
• Arranging shuttle service and lodging for out of town guests
• Creating a wedding day timeline
• Managing, coordinating and directing vendors on the wedding day
• And much more. If you’re feeling stuck, just ask us!
Does this sound like what you’re looking for?
“I was a little more than 5 weeks from my wedding date and in panic mode when I contacted Angela from Elite Wedding and Event Planning to try to get my wedding planning back on track. I had been working with a different planning business and things were not moving smoothly. With 5 weeks until my wedding, Angela was able to negotiate with my already contracted vendors to help decrease costs and get me back on budget.”
~ Katie B.
West Point, New York