Have you totally rocked this whole wedding planning thing?! You’ve thoughtfully planned out your details, already have your whole décor figured out, you have all of your wedding details appropriately listed to inform your guests on the wedding website that you built yourself, and you’re ready to just do this thing already.
Does this sound like you?? Much praise to you – you amazing crafty chick!
But hey, you’ve worked long and hard on this wedding so shouldn’t you get to enjoy every bit of it? That’s where we come in with our wedding coordination service.
Here’s a look at how we’ll work together in the final weeks and on your wedding day…
- 4-5 weeks prior to wedding we’ll have 90 minute deep dive session by phone or Zoom to learn everything you have planned
- Reach out and introduce ourselves to your vendor team to tie up all the loose ends
- Create wedding day timeline and coordinate with all vendors
- 2-3 weeks prior to wedding we’ll wrap up any last minute details in a 60 minute planning session by phone or Zoom
- Attend a walk-thru and finalization meeting at venue (optional)
- Your Lead Planner will attend and conduct your ceremony rehearsal
- Set up and breakdown of personal décor items (escort cards, favors, place setting items, signage, guest book, etc.) on the wedding day
- Personal assistant to couple on wedding day while getting ready
- Coordinate and direct ceremony and reception festivities for the full day
- Handle handing out vendor final payments and gratuities on the day
Need more than just wedding coordination? Check out our Full Planning Service!
Ready to get started?
We’d love to work with you. Connect with us here or email us at email@example.com.