Full Wedding Planning
Of course, our favorite service is full wedding planning! We love to be with our couples from the very beginning, hear your love story – how you met, how he proposed, and what your plans are for the future – and ultimately, help you create your wedding story. Your wedding story will be told for the rest of your lives – to your children, your grandchildren, and all future generations. We are beyond honored that our couples entrust us with such a legacy day in their lives.
With our full wedding planning serivce, we are there with you every step of the way. From the initial meeting where we uncover all of the details that you are wanting for your wedding day to the last guest leaves on the night of your wedding, we work with you through every detail.
Though they are too numerous to list in their entirety, here are some typical details that we might handle as your full-service wedding planner:
• Recommending vendors – catering, floral, musicians, and more
• Arranging and attending requested vendor meetings and tastings
• Compiling rental orders
• Developing table layouts and diagrams of the event spaces
• Reviewing all contracts
• Building a detailed timeline of events for the wedding day and all activities leading up to it
• Locating and arranging rehearsal dinners
• Arranging guest lodging and transportation
• Developing an overall design plan and working to execute this vision
• Stationery selection and wording
• Advance walk thru of all event sites
• Prepare and deliver welcome baskets for guests
• Staffing to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly
• Complete wedding day management
• Bridal emergency kit on site at all times
• Research & referral to honeymoon locations
• And much more!
Are you ready to begin planning your wedding day?
Elite Wedding and Event Planning, was fabulous. I would recommend Angela as a wedding planner for any bride whether you are having a small or large wedding. What a difference it makes. Angela has a great personality and will make you feel at ease from your first meeting. She will take your vision and bring it to life. And if you are not exactly sure what you need, she will give you the greatest suggestions and recommendations. And she has many connections from bakeries to officiants. Angela has great advice without being pushy. She really listens to what you want.
Catskill, New York